Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Now it's Fashionable to Pay Less for Clothes

My forte for shopping has taken me through many a boutique. At the site of that "must have piece" my giddiness for the delicate chiffon petals on the perfect color top is always followed by a deep sigh and chest pain. The price of the top well exceeds that of the number in my bank account. The first time I walked in Dress, was quite the opposite feeling. A high end consignor boutique offering both new and consigned pieces. I found this Grecian inspired red chiffon dress with a glammed up neckline of silver sequins and a rope belt to define your waistline (or not). My eyes lit up when I glanced at the price tag! Not only a fan of consignment shopping, but a fan of consigning. Make your appointment today to do your Spring closet cleaning. Your closet and wallet will thank you!

pam@dressraleigh.com
919.523.6021

peaceandlove

No comments:

Post a Comment